1. Reload the current page
2. Turn browser notifications on or off
3. Access to your Telloe account settings - change your account details, add payments details, switch plans, notification settings, and logout of your account
4. The calendar shows your upcoming bookings with contacts and allows you to quickly book meetings on particular dates
5. Event types allow you to create booking types for contacts. Your event types will be visible to contacts on your profile page - telloe.com/@yourusername. Event types allow you to set your availabilities, payment options, meeting length, break length, description, name and meeting type - Zoom, Face to Face, Phone, Skype and Telloe's inbuilt video call feature.
6. Bespoke meetings show your available times and enable invited guests to select a time which works for them. They are also able to suggest an alternative arrangement.
7. Messages allows you to contact clients via messages or calls. You can also attach files, send emojis and send voice messages.
8. Contacts shows all your contacts which you have invited. You can invite more contacts by adding an email address - the contact will be emailed with an invitation link which once accepted will make them a contact in your contacts. Contacts can also be invited by importing a CSV file - see Import Contacts to learn more.
9. Integrations allow you to use Telloe with your favorite third party services such as Google Calendar and Outlook.
10. Packages allow you to create booking bundles for contacts. Packages allow you to select multiple booking types and bundle them together. You can then input a special price just for the package. Packages can be offered to contacts by copying the package link and sending it to the contact or by assigning the package directly to their profile.