There would be times that you may encounter an issue when accessing Telloe.
This article provides suggestions on how to troubleshoot and isolate the issue.
1. Check another website.
Please try to open another tab and visit another website. If the same error shows up, you can restart your modem/router or try another device.
You can proceed to Step 2 if the issue persists.
2. Launch your browser in Incognito Mode.
Incognito mode runs in a separate window from your normal Chrome windows.
If you have an Incognito window open and you open another one, your private browsing session will continue in the new window. To exit Incognito mode, close all Incognito windows.
3. Clear your browser's cache and cookies
When we surf the internet using browsers, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites.
Please click the link below for your respective browser:
4. Check Proxy Settings
- Windows 10
- Click on Start and then click on the gear icon (Settings) at the far left.
- In Settings, click on Network & Internet.
- In the left-hand pane, click on Proxy at the very bottom.
- Please ensure that everything should be set to Off.
- Mac OS
- Choose Apple menu and then choose System Preferences.
- Click Network, and then select a network service in the list on the left.
- Click Advanced, then click Proxies.
- Nothing should be checked under "Select a protocol to configure"
5. Run/disable anti-virus and firewall
An anti-virus or firewall may block some websites. There are times that it can be false positive. You can run a complete scan on your anti-virus and if nothing harmful is detected, try to disable your anti-virus and firewall to see if Telloe will load correctly.
If Telloe worked after turning off your anti-virus or firewall, you will have to whitelist the domain to continue browsing in peace. You can contact your anti-virus or firewall service provider to get assistance on how you can whitelist Telloe.